UNOW’s vision for 2016 is to see as many grassroots nights of worship happening across New England. Pastors, worship leaders, campus ministries, etc. can host a night of worship by following some basic criteria to promote unity across the regions.
What does it take to host a night of worship? Click here to request a Grassroots Night of Worship Manual and Application.
HERE IS A CURRENT LIST OF LOCATIONS/HOST CHURCHES:
- BETHEL AME CHURCH: 38 Walk Hill St., Jamaica Plain, MA (starts at 5:00pm)
- DEFENDERS BOSTON CHURCH: 10 E Cottage St., Boston, MA. (starts at 6:30pm)
- ELEVATION CHAPEL, 150 Lowell Ave., Newton, MA (starts at 6:00pm)
- FELLOWSHIP BIBLE CHURCH: 47 Milton St., Dedham, MA. (starts at 6:30pm)
- MAPLE RIDGE CHURCH: 659 Amherst Rd., Sunderland, MA. (starts at 7:00pm)
- G.A.R. PARK: 10 Welcome St., Haverhill, MA.(*This event is being held on September 11 from 4-6pm, with a rain location at New Life Christian Assembly, 966 Main St., Haverhill)
- REHOBOTH GRACE EVANGELICAL CHURCH, 77 Kennedy Dr., Malden, MA (starts at 6:00pm)